When fashion has you stressed out and frustrated, you find yourself sticking to the wearing the same type of outfits, the same pieces and never doing anything exciting or new with your style.
When it comes to being fashionable, does this sound like you:
(1) You have a closet full of clothes but still have nothing to wear - with all the pieces you own, you don't know what pieces work with what, what'll look right, what's stylish and how to style so you feel comfortable and stylish for your age. So you often find yourself wearing the same outfits, the same way.
(2) You don't know what to shop for - you know what you like but have no idea where to buy it, how to spend on it, what else you should be buying to how you're going to style it. So your new purchases often turn out to be one-time wears or you never even wear them.
(3) You struggle with creating outfits with your clothes - from what garments, shoes to accessories to pair with your look to the self doubt and questioning if your outfit looks right, is the struggle you face anytime you try to do something different. 9 times out of 10, you end up right back in your go-to outfits.
But In Fashion, You Know There Is always a way to make it work:
You can go from:
- Having nothing to wear to a closet full of options
- Wearing the same pieces and outfits to wearing all of your clothes
- Limiting yourself to certain styles, colors, prints & trends to feeling more confident trying out new styles
No more spending hours scrolling through social media feeds and browsing different blogs and websites for ideas on what to wear, what to shop and how to dress.. you can have everything under ONE website.
Sneak Peek Into The Daileigh EDIT!
This members-only Your stress-free guide to creating a style that you love and how to dress for your age.
Each week you'll receive new tips on how to create outfits that work for your age with items to shop to update your wardrobe.
Each season, new content is rotated and shared throughout EDIT with fashion tips that teach you how to dress for your age during the current season.
Signing up gives you immediate access to Fall content and access to Winter fashion starting December 21, 2017 through March 19, 2018.
Signing Up for EDIT gives you Instant Access to Fashion & Style Tips covering topics that'll show you:
- How To Build Your Fall & Winter Wardrobe
- How To Create Outfits Around Your Clothes
- How To Pull Off Fall & Winter Trends
- What To Shop with Shopping Guides
Join EDIT Now & Begin Revamping Your Style!
Hi, I'm Ashleigh!
Over the last few years with styling clients and talking with my readers, a lot of women are settling on a style they aren't happy with because they don't know how to dress and be stylish at their age. From where to shop, what to buy to not having an idea on how to put it all together leaves them resorting to the same outfits.
There are several online outlets that offer styling guidance but not too many tell you exactly how to put together outfits at different ages.. Until now.
You can be stylish no matter your age or what your lifestyle entails and EDIT is your guide to making it happen.
I look forward to helping you create a style that has you excited to get dressed every morning!
What Members Are Saying About EDIT:
“I purchased The EDIT and a couple of other guides from you and am enjoying them. I find the content very helpful! Thank you!" ~ Marie, 58 years young
"I am loving EDIT. It helps with budgeting and finding extremely affordable pieces! It's the perfect site for me!" ~ TaJara, 25 years young
"I am thoroughly enjoying The EDIT...... And recommend it to my customers too" ~ Cammie, 54 years young
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this product refundable?
All products are non-refundable. If you have a question or concern, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I read the content?
You can access and view the content on any desktop, mobile device, laptop or tablet.
Are the shopping picks expensive?
Nope! Totally affordable. Prices range from $5 and up from online retailers; such as, Nordstrom, H&M, GAP, Express to Old Navy.
I don’t live in the U.S., can I still shop the pieces shared?
Double check on the retailer's website regarding their shipping policy. Most retailer’s offer international shipping, some may not.
Is there a way to receive updates when new content is shared on the website?
Yes, you can sign up for The Daileigh EDIT once you access TheDaileigh.com
Is membership a monthly charge?
No, it’s a one-time fee. Your membership will give you access to fall and winter content through March 19,2018. If you would like access to spring and summer content, you’ll have to pay to access.
What age group does the content cater to?
20’s - 69
If I don’t join The Daileigh EDIT, will I still be able to see the content on your social media or The Daileigh blog?
No, the content shared throughout The Daileigh EDIT will only be shared on The Daileigh EDIT.
Do the shopping picks range for different ages?
Yes! You receive fashion tips and shopping picks that cater to ages 20-69