Do you ever feel like your outfits are too plain and boring?
You’re thinking to yourself - I don’t want to wear a bold color, print or statement piece, so what are your options in this summer weather? This is where you get stuck and stick with the same ole’ outfits.
By adding on a simple layer you can instantly update those “plain and boring” outfits.
Don’t be fooled by a change in seasons, layering is an all-year thing.
Maintain a diverse and versatile wardrobe in the summer, rather than sticking to just tanks, maxi dresses, and shorts.
Of course, avoiding those thicker fabrics will help ease into adding on a layer but with a change in how you style your look, you can easily pull off without succumbing to the heat.
Styling With Layers eBook takes you step-by-step to coordinating your summer outfits with an added layer!
- How to coordinate your look and create balance
- Creative ways to update and style pieces you already own
- How to pull off layers that range in style and length
- Outfit ideas that can work on and off the clock
- How to coordinate shoes with your look
Page count: 26
*this product is a digital download
$6.99 | *Holiday Sale Price*
I N S T A N T D O W N L O A D