60 Pieces That'll Transform Your Wardrobe
Are You Tired Of Feeling Like You Have A Closet Full Of Clothes With Nothing To Wear?
Do any of these sound familiar to you:
- You struggle to put together different outfits around your clothes; so majority of the time you're wearing the same outfits and same pieces, the same way.
- You're uninspired by your look; you've tried time and time again to be a little more creative with your clothes but then you doubt and second-guess if it looks good or not or you purchase new items and then struggle to create an outfit for them or wear them only one-time.
- You have a bunch of clothes that you don't wear; you're guilty of being a one-time wearer, buying things because you love it or because you have the perfect match for it but then struggle to wear with other items in your closet.
Ladies, listen when I say, with the right pieces your wardrobe is set. Forget buying a little bit of everything, by focusing on your (1) wardrobe basics and (2) seasonal pieces you'll always have something to wear and be able to easily mix and match all of the clothes you own.
With the right wardrobe staples you can alleviate yourself from resorting to style that isn't you, save yourself the time from struggling to get dressed each day and stop struggling to be stylish.
Every woman needs their basics, there is no way around it. You either have the option to be stuck wearing the same outfits or actually be able to wear the items hanging in your closet.
If you'd prefer to wear all of your clothes, your wardrobe basics is how you make that happen.
Without having your basics that'll easily match to absolutely everything, you're forced to settle on outfits and a style that you don't love.
You probably already have some of the pieces but don't know how to use them to coordinate your outfits and help create outfits around every item you own.
Creating Outfits Around Everything You Own
Shopping from within your wardrobe to create new outfits sounds so much better than actually spending money on new items that you'll probably never wear or only wear once.
With these 24 pieces, you can pair them to that red bomber jacket you have, that printed sweater, those black jeans, that floral dress to your gold sandals.. and guess what.. it's going to be a match.
You can wear them in the office, grocery shopping, out for errands, church to date night and guess what.. they'll work.
No second-guessing whether it's a match or not or if it looks right because it'll always be a match. No struggling on how to make your look feel more dressier or how to make something super dressy casual, you'll always have outfits no matter the occasion, event or season.
These 24 pieces are your soon-to-be BFF's. Getting dressed becomes more fun for you and a lot easier.
Building and Maximizing Your Wardrobe eBook combo will outline the 24 basics, the different styles that'll work best for your age and figure plus how to use your basics to create outfits around item in your closet.
36 Winter Staples
As seasons change, your wardrobe basics can easily transition into the new season (remember, they are year-round pieces!) and mix and match with your seasonal items.
To make it through the colder months, you'll need to add in a few new items, not a completely new wardrobe. The key again is to also get those basic pieces where you can still mix and match your clothes.
You want to be set for the entire season and avoid having to shop for new pieces each time you need an outfit.
With a combination of dressy and casual clothes, shoes and accessories, you'll be able to create stylish looks around the clothes you have. Here are 4 outfit ideas (out of the 192 I've created) plus you can shop these exact pieces:
4 Steps To Transform Your Wardrobe & Style:
These eBooks will not only transform your wardrobe but your style. You don't need a million pieces to be stylish or need to always spend money to look good, Focusing on building your wardrobe with the right pieces will leave you feeling more fashionable, less stressful and freakin' fab!
Save and buy this eBook bundle!
No Longer Struggle To Style Your Clothes - In This EBook Combo You'll Get:
- Winter Wardrobe Capsule Guide: 36 pieces + the exact items to shop
- 192 outfit ideas both casual and dressy
- Outfit Building guide with different equations to dressing up casual pieces and dressing down dressier pieces
- The 24 pieces plus a style guide for each piece with suggestions on different fits, lengths, styles to colors
- Wardrobe List categorizing your basics by "dressy" and "casual" to help you easily identify which garments to coordinate with your look to make it more dressy or casual
- Style Chart outlining the different garments you can match with every item in your closet
- Step-by-Step guide on how to use your basics to create outfits around your clothes, one-time wears and items you're struggling to style
- How to use your basics to create different outfits around your clothes
- Bonus: Style At Any Age Guide with 40 outfit ideas + basics style guide broken down by age (20-69)
- Bonus: Additional 100 outfit ideas surrounding your basics
- Bonus: Access to private online shopping guide
What Customers Are Saying:
“Through these eBooks I’ve been able to create a wardrobe that really works for me and reflects my personality and my space in life. I have a wardrobe filled with basics that I didn’t have before and I’ve been able to get more mileage out of my old pieces. I’m still building and minimizing but somehow maximizing my options. Great buy!”
“I’ve stood in my closet plenty of times thinking that I had nothing to wear. I ordered your eBook and almost immediately started thinking of new ways to wear some of the pieces I own. These guides have definitely helped me be more stylish in the office and out for drinks with the girls.”
“I am a busy professional who always struggles with how to put outfits together that reflected not only my personal style but take into consideration my budget and having pieces that could span seasons. I have purchased several of your eBooks and find myself going back to again and again. Each is full of tricks and tools to provide you with your own ultimate style. I am now more confident in my fashion skin thanks to your ebooks!”