I am a huge fan of outerwear and owning in all styles, colors, shapes, prints and lengths. Outerwear is probably something that I own the most of in my wardrobe aside from shoes. I prefer simple looks and allow other pieces to complete my look, so here, this camel vest was the perfect add on to update a simple chambray and denim pairing. Wardrobe Build Part Two: Fall/Winter eBooks walks you through the recommended fall/winter pieces to own and a shopping guide filled with tops, skirts, pants, shoes, accessories, sweaters, to your outerwear that you can shop and begin adding to, building, or updating in your own wardrobe.
It’s all about taking your look and making it your own; whether it’s something as simple as wearing your shirt unbuttoned, that’s what you prefer and that is how you inject you into your look. While my eBooks cover a range of topics, this is one topic you’ll be clear on how to incorporate into your everyday.
- How to Wear + Mix Prints $9.99
- Styling With Layers: Summer Edition $9.99
- How To: Wear Faux Fur Step by Step Guide $7.99
- How To: Create A Polished Look With Shorts $9.99
- Wardrobe Build Part Two: Fall and Winter Staples $10.99 – $20.99
- Mastering Maximizing $29.99
- How to: Make Sweatshirts Chic Step by Step Guide $7.99