It’s 2017, luckily today we’re able to do a lot more things on our own without having to hire out, and without having to jeopardize the quality of our content <insert emoji hallelujah hands>
Things that may have costed us a pretty penny a few years ago; such as, designing a website or logo creation, can be done for a fraction of the cost these days (or for free), and get this, you can do it on your own.
You may be thinking, I’m not a graphic designer or I have no design experience, yea right. Neither am I but it can be done.
Ask yourself: Are you clear on your brands vision? Are you clear on your brands color theme?
If the answer is yes, then you can use that to create a logo on your own.
If you could use some help defining your brand, click here for details on my online workshop.
What you need IN ORDER TO CREATE YOUR LOGO:
(1) Your brand name
(2) Set color scheme
(3) Any graphic or image you want to attach to your logo (no worries, if you don’t have one!)
(4) Google account
See, it already seems easy, right?
Here are some tips to keep in mind when creating and customizing your logo:
(1) Play around with different font pairings
(2) Play around with different colors and shades
(3) Play around with alignment
(4) Play around with spacing
(5) Insert a graphic (optional)
Sounds simple enough, right?
In the below download, I show you how you can create your own logo (for free) using Google + you can totally use this to also create your website favicon.
Click below to receive your free download + access to my library filled with more resources that’ll help you with growing and building your fashion biz!
- Wardrobe Build Part Two: Fall and Winter Staples $10.99 – $20.99
- How To: Style Crop Tops $9.99
- Transitioning Your Wardrobe: Summer to Fall $6.99
- Mastering Maximizing $29.99
- Wardrobe Build: Laying the Foundation eBook $10.99 – $29.99
- How To: Create A Polished Look With Shorts $9.99
- Monochromatic Dressing $9.99